Our Links Blog
Infant Care & Early Education
Child Care for 6 weeks – 1 year olds
Princeton's Montessori's Infant Care Program
Looking after and caring for infants is a delicate and important task. At Princeton Ave. Montessori, we take this responsibility very seriously and pay great attention to details that are important in the wellbeing and growth of your child.
All of our teachers at Princeton are certified and educated in infant care, CPR, and .....and are fingerprinted and receive daily, monthly, and quarterly reviews continuously
Our Infant Care Program is Designed to:
• Provide a safe and clean environment for your child
• Continuously engage your child's sense of curiosity
• Encourage utilization of educational toys and activities
• Regular teacher-parent communication, including daily updates and reports
• Exclusive cribs for each child (We don't use the same crib for any two kids)
• Continues surveillance and quality control by trained professionals on daily basis.